• »
  • .NET 5.0
  • »
  • i want to display the data in a grid view in a category wise
AuthorQuestion
i want to display the data in a grid view in a category wise
Posted By krithika muthukrishnan on 03 Jan 2011

Hai,
   i want to retrieve the records from a sql table in a category wise and display them it in a grid view.
Thank u,

M.Kiruthika
AuthorReply
Re: i want to display the data in a grid view in a category wise
Posted By Krishna Garad on 03 Jan 2011  
In what categories can you explain. I mean is there any Category Table and Another data tables. If the data is present in different two tables then simply go for join select query.
Mark as "This Is Correct Answer" if helps you.
Posted By Crish on 03 Jan 2011  
hi

just select all the data and make category wise ASC order in stored procedure and bind data to gridview.

<a href="http://axistechnolabs.com/technology/ecommerce-development.aspx">ecommerce-development company</a>
Posted By Sam Hobbs on 03 Jan 2011  

I assume this is for a Windows Forms desktop application; if not, then you should have created this thread in the forum relevevant to your application.

There are many ways to do this. One way is to bind your DataGridView and a combobox to your data, and when a new selection is made in the combobox, set the data sources's filter to the new value.

Thinking is a feeling; pleasant for some and unpleasant for others.

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.