Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
Congratulations Sam!
Posted on: 30 Mar 2011
Looks like Sam is going to be the top member on the forums any day. So advanced Congratulations!

time!

C# Corner
AuthorReply
Re: Congratulations Sam!
Posted on: 31 Mar 2011  
Thats Really a great achievement Sam. Congratulations. Keep Rocking !!
If you find my post helpful, Mark it as Answered or Rate the post.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I wonder what happened to Kirtan Patel. I hope he is doing well.

Yes, I am getting there slowly.

I am not in this for the competition but I know there are many highly qualified members that are close behind.

Thinking is a feeling; pleasant for some and unpleasant for others.
yo.. Sam you are right, and advance congrats. Mahesh, am 12 points away only :).
Mark as Answer, on the posts reply's that helped you !!!.
Congrats Sam and Suthish!
Laziness is nothing but taking rest before get tired Web: www.mstechArticles.com
Came back here. When I look at the Latest Questions, I saw more than 30 Questions un-answered. Means that lot of people noticed the real quick response for their questions and stared (prefered) posting their queries here. It is good sign!!

The top forums members are really rocking.. Keep rocking guys..

Laziness is nothing but taking rest before get tired Web: www.mstechArticles.com
Congratulations to Suthish too.

Not sure what happened to Kirtan Patel. I know he was in school. Must be getting some serious study done or most probably got  a girl friend.. Lol!

C# Corner
Kirtan Patel - May be a sleeping tiger for now. [Don't disturb ]
Mahesh Chand - All rounder.

I am so confused. Everywhere I look I see a different number for points for everyone. Even if the explanation was that the difference is caused by a delay in updating a value, the values for Kirtan Patel are different for each place so that can't be the explanation. I am not sure what to look at and I have not made much of an effort to figure it out.

I assume that the points in this discussion is just for forum activity since there are many other members with many more articles than I have.

YES Sam! That is correct.
Forums only display points earned on the forums. Some places show total points - Articles, Blogs, forums, news etc. For every activity, members get points including for comments on articles, replies etc.

In next version of this website, we will have a single member profile with all details at one place.

C# Corner
Mahesh, why can't we have a help content link in the top banner next to the "Jump to Category". It helps the guest (One who come through google search, reads what he need and goes away) to show what other nice stuff we have and providing a new friend (member) for us.

I am the member for 6 months. Each month I am learning something new about the site. And don't know what good stuff I missed. Even how to use RSS feed in the help content also a useful one.

My Suggestion for the Help link title in the banner that opens a html help content for newbies:
"Know about Mindcracker "

Sivaraman, go to the home page for this web site. Go all the way to the bottom then look up about an inch. There is a link for Suggest an Idea. That is for suggestions.

If you have a specific suggestion, then there is a chance it will be accepted. General suggestions such as this is likely to be postponed for the new software being developed. So the likely reply is that it will be implemented in the new software. Hopefully the ndw software will be amazing. It might even have the ability to read our minds and do everything we need done whether we know it or not. Or maybe it will challenge us just enough to help us learn without being as much of a challenge as the current software is.

Posted on: 01 Apr 2011  
Sam said, "Hopefully the new software will be amazing. It might even have the ability to read our minds and do everything we need done whether we know it or not."

LOL! I think the new software will come to your home, knock on the door, do your home work, drink your beer, kick you out from the home and sleep in your bed. Lol!

C# Corner
Posted on: 01 Apr 2011  
Good suggestion Siva!
This is in my to do list. We are working (kind of getting started) building videos "featurning Victoria" about how to use Mindcracker and all site features. It's coming my friend. We plan to add this in My Account as well , when user first time logs in or registers, we will send him there to learn about it.

Cheers!

C# Corner

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.