Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
Print Bill in in C#
Posted By Shivaraj Poojary on 01 Apr 2011
Hello Experts....

I am Developing windows application. I need to generate bill which should be printed. how to generate a bill. please can any one help me...Thanks

AuthorReply
Re: print bill
Posted By Vijay Yadav on 01 Apr 2011  
Hi Shivraj,
Do you mean crystal report or what?

Thanks,Vijay Yadav
Posted By Shivaraj Poojary on 01 Apr 2011  
Hi..I dont know how to generate.Am newer to this.
Posted By Mahesh Chand on 01 Apr 2011  
You can create a Windows Forms application and print the entire Form. Here is an article:
How To: Printing Form Controls in C# and .NET

OR you can build your application in WPF and print the entire Window. Here is an article.
Printing in WPF

You can also use the Report Viewer control in Windows Forms to create a Bill as a report and print it. Search this website for Report Viewer.

Cheers!

C# Corner
Re: Print Bill in in C#
Posted By Mahesh Chand on 01 Apr 2011  
Try to use a useful and more readable TITLE. If you noticed, I have changed your title and now it is more readable.
C# Corner
Posted By Sam Hobbs on 02 Apr 2011  
Do you need to print just one bill at a time?

Will you use a pre-printed form? Probably not, but a pre-printed form will make it easy to print a very nice looking bill without much programming.

Thinking is a feeling; pleasant for some and unpleasant for others.
Posted By Shivaraj Poojary on 05 Apr 2011  
Thanks a lot sir..
Posted By Sam Hobbs on 05 Apr 2011  
Someone might be able to help you some more if you answer the questions I asked. I asked the questions so I know how to help you the most.

Thinking is a feeling; pleasant for some and unpleasant for others.

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.