Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
I want to marry You ... Nooooo..
Posted By Suthish Nair on 22 Jul 2011

HA HA You guys enjoy this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKI4dwSVKxU&feature=player_embedded

Mark as Answer, on the posts reply's that helped you !!!.
AuthorReply
Re: I want to marry You ... Nooooo..
Posted By Jitendra Sampathirao on 23 Jul 2011  

ha ha cool stuff...

If this post helped you, then tick the "Do you like this Answer" checkbox.
Posted By Sam Hobbs on 23 Jul 2011  
It is not funny to me; it is sad that so much of that happens in the world.

The kids are too young to understand what they are fighting about.

This shows a typical dysfunctional family. The woman (the mother I assume) causes the kids to fight then criticizes them for fighting. The boy has plenty of reasons for being frustrated; his mother is a jerk.

The mother should be understanding and supportive; she should support the boy's feeling that he did not want to marry the girl. She should explain to the girl what is meant. She needs to explain to the girl that marriage happens by two people in love. She should use this as an opportunity to explain good behavior, not cause bad behavior.

Oh, but perhaps I misunderstand something. Are marriages in India always arranged marriages?

The people of India are good people. I assume that kids in India don't fight like they do in this video, so I can understand that it is humorous for some people. It is not funny for me; for me, it is sad. Because I see too many people fighting like that, and they are not funny. It is dysfunctional behavior such as that that causes bad things to happen in the world.

Thinking is a feeling; pleasant for some and unpleasant for others.
Posted By Suthish Nair on 24 Jul 2011  
Yes.. its a bad video but funny also... I think its get removed from you tube.
Posted By Sam Hobbs on 24 Jul 2011  
I posted a comment in youtube; I posted a portion of what I put here. I think the person realized it was not a good thing. I called the mother a jerk and she might have removed the video because of that. I hope I did the right thing.
Thinking is a feeling; pleasant for some and unpleasant for others.
Posted By Suthish Nair on 24 Jul 2011  
yep.. i too closing this post... Thanks Sam..

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.