Forum guidelines
  • Home
  • »
  • C# Language
  • »
  • IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_FAIL(0x80004005)
AuthorQuestion
IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_FAIL(0x80004005)
Posted on: 16 Nov 2011
Hi could anybody help me please what is the problem with  my code?

I get this error IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_FAIL(0x80004005)
on this row

oleDBDataAdapter1.SelectCommand=command;

I suppose that the error is in select statement. Here is the code

SELECT NOVI.GBR as gbrnov, NOVI.AB as abnov, NALOG1.DATA as datanov,Min(NALOG1.POCKM) AS MinOfPOCKM, Max(NALOG1.KRAJKM) AS MaxOfKRAJKM,(Max(NALOG1.KRAJKM)-Min(NALOG1.POCKM)) AS RAZLIKA,  (MAGACIN.KOL)/100 AS Potr100km, MAGACIN.SIFRA, (case when [MAGACIN.SIFRA]='0991000' then [MAGACIN.KOL] else null end as 'Gorivo', case when [MAGACIN.SIFRA]='0993050' then [MAGACIN.KOL] else null end as 'Maslo'), NOVI.DATAP AS poslprov, NOVI.DATAS AS poslservis FROM (NALOG1 INNER JOIN MAGACIN ON NALOG1.GBRV=MAGACIN.GBR) INNER JOIN NOVI ON NALOG1.GBRV=NOVI.GBR where ( ( ( (NOVI.GBR)>=? And (NOVI.GBR)<=? ) ) AND (   (NOVI.AB)=?   or  (NOVI.AB)=?) AND ( ( (NALOG1.DATA)>=?) and ((NALOG1.DATA)<=?) ) ) GROUP BY NOVI.GBR, NOVI.AB, NALOG1.DATA,  NOVI.DATAP, NOVI.DATAS

Before I insert the code for MAGACIN.SIFRA and MAGACIN.KOL everything worked fine.

Thanks

AuthorReply
Re: IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_FAIL(0x80004005)
Hi Nel,

try this..

SELECT
[NOVI.GBR as gbrnov],
[NOVI.AB as abnov],
[NALOG1.DATA as datanov],
[Min(NALOG1.POCKM) AS MinOfPOCKM],
[Max(NALOG1.KRAJKM) AS MaxOfKRAJKM],
[(Max(NALOG1.KRAJKM)-Min(NALOG1.POCKM)) AS RAZLIKA],
[(MAGACIN.KOL)/100 AS Potr100km],
[MAGACIN.SIFRA],
[(case when [MAGACIN.SIFRA]='0991000' then [MAGACIN.KOL] else null end as 'Gorivo'],
[(case when [MAGACIN.SIFRA]='0993050' then [MAGACIN.KOL] else null end as 'Maslo'],
[NOVI.DATAP AS poslprov],
[NOVI.DATAS AS poslservis]
FROM
(NALOG1 INNER JOIN MAGACIN ON NALOG1.GBRV=MAGACIN.GBR) INNER JOIN NOVI ON NALOG1.GBRV=NOVI.GBR where ( ( ( (NOVI.GBR)>=? And (NOVI.GBR)<=? ) ) AND ( (NOVI.AB)=? or (NOVI.AB)=?) AND ( ( (NALOG1.DATA)>=?) and ((NALOG1.DATA)<=?) ) ) GROUP BY NOVI.GBR, NOVI.AB, NALOG1.DATA, NOVI.DATAP, NOVI.DATAS

Nel
Hi Javeed,

I tried this code but I get the same error again IErrorInfo.GetDescription failed with E_FAIL(0x80004005).

Nel
Would it help you if I send you the dataset, crystalreport and the code for the whole report form which contains the above code (select statement)?

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.