Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
MCA 2012 Fresher with Microsoft .NET technologies
Posted on: 14 Sep 2013
I have attended no.of interviews and answered questions. but what is the reason to didn't Hire Me
MAHESH KUMAR ALANKA
AuthorReply
Re: MCA 2012 Fresher with Microsoft .NET technologies
Posted on: 16 Sep 2013  
Hi Mahesh,

Don't worry about getting the job. Sometimes it also depends on luck. But be positive from your side, do some dummy projects, do some extra research. Doing this, will increase confidence in you. I have also done MCA, most of the time we used to study/learn for our exams only, not for knowledge. It's a good time for you to improve your development skills if you are not doing anything.  Having more no of projects on your Resume will get you good JOB.

Njoy Development.....:)

Posted on: 17 Sep 2013  

Interviewer has a big challenge to judge and find a right candidates for their organization. There are many factors they consider in a short period of interview time.

Be accurate with your Bio-data, and before attending an interview, go through with this piece of paper. Most time fresher makes their resume by copying some content from friends's resume and don't bother to have a look into it. Be advised that interviewer asks from your written things in resume and sometime candidates answer different than what they have written into their resume.

Second thing, always be confident and clear on your answers. Never try to fool with your GOAL GOAL answers! They are enough intelligent to catch the things.

Next thing, have a good conceptual knowledge on main technology stream for which you are going. 

At fresher level, it is very challenging but not impossible to get a job offer.

C# Corner MVP | Consultant | CodePattern.net
Posted on: 17 Sep 2013  
Fully agree with Anil.

SPONSORED BY

Offshore Software and Database Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.