Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
What to do after Diploma in IT with NIRMA UNIVERSITY
Posted on: 04 Jan 2014
I have completed my diploma in NIRMA university now i'm confused about futures choice what to do i don't know because i'm thinking for a job with B.tech or BE
AuthorReply
Mahesh Chand
accepted
Re: What to do after Diploma in IT with NIRMA UNIVERSITY
Posted on: 07 Jan 2014   Accepted Answer
In that case, I think your training (mini project) will drive your next job. You should be looking for some companies who can hire you right after the project is completed. Then you can focus on part-time studies. You can do both side by side but your focus should be more on learning. Smaller companies sometimes look for experts, not degree. At least that's what we look for.
C# Corner
Posted on: 05 Jan 2014  
Chirag,
After your diploma, it will be difficult to find a job. You need to get some kind of internship and may be do B. Tech. part-time. Do you have enough experience in coding?

C# Corner
Posted on: 07 Jan 2014  
Sir NIRMA provides us 6 months of internship during our last semester and in our 5th sem we have to build our own website(Mini project) so i thing basic knowledge is with me riht now but for advance my training will obviously help me. if you attach your e-mail over here then i'll send you my Software Project Lab's Project to you on the basis of that you can identify my knowledge of coding i think.

SPONSORED BY

Offshore Software and Database Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.