I focused storing all types of data into a SQLite database mailnly BLOB data.
I stored a float array in the form of a byte array then converting back byte data to float array & displaying in a datagridView.
I used C# for the front end & SQLite back end.
Design the form as follows to work with SQLite.
- When you enter the number of rows and click on the insert buton it will insert that many rows into the .db file.
- The application is designed under three layer architecture.
- The application also displays the only required columns data depending upon given condition. Like display only A, C and F columns with a B value between 3000 & 5000.
- Also you can search & display the data depending upon dates.
- The main thing in this application is that you can store a float array in the form of a BLOB in the form of a byte array into a separate table. Also v can retrive the data from byte array converting it in to float array from a byte array and displaying it into the datagrid.