Video3: Dynamically updating the Web.con......
Dynamically updating web.cifg file. The problem od Session context loss is shown.
1) The form is run in the debugger mode
2) A first setting setting1 and corresponding value is added
3) Then a second setting setting2 and corresponding value is entered
4) Before clicking the store button, a session value is stored in a session variable
5) Then, store button of the Application setting clicked to append one more setting (Setting2)
6) The Get User Name button is clicked, and Session Variable content loss is shown
7) At last, dynamically added web setting are shown in the web.config file