This is a new feature in Word 2013 that we can insert apps for Office into it if we want some kind of application to be inserted into our Word 2013 document then we can do that. It is the most exiting feature that we can add any kind of application into our Word 2013 document. We can add any kind of dictionary or Bing new search etc.
Let's have a look at the following steps:
- Go to Microsoft Word 2013.
- Now select the Blank Document Template from the available templates.
- Now select the insert menu option like this:
- Now to add the apps for Office just select the Apps for Office option from it.
- Now select the see All option from it like this:
- Now an Insert App dialog Box will open.
- In it just select the Office Store and then refresh options like this:
- It will show some application in it like this.
- If we want, we can add some applications in my document and to insert them just select any application from the available list of applications.
- Now click on insert button.
- The application will be inserted like this:
But here we need to keep in mind one thing and that is some times before inserting applications we need to login with a Windows Live Id and then we will be able to insert the application into our document in Microsoft Word 2013.