How to configure reports on server
- Open reports project in Visual Studio.
- Click on "View" => "Solution Explorer".
- When we double-click on Datasource.rds then a window will be opened as follows.
- Change the connection string according Server details.
- Right-click on the report project in Solution Explorer as follows:
- Click on the property; a window will be opened as follows:
- Change TargetServerURL according server details.
- Now again right-click on the report project in Solution Explorer as follows:
- Click on deploy and the report(s) will be deployed on the server successfully.
- For testing please type the Reports server URL into the browser.
- For example: "http://192.168.1.12/Reports"; a window will be opened as follows:
- Here we can test the report (s) by clicking on the report folder.
How to configure reports with ASP.NET
- Change the server details in the Web.config file correspondingly, as follows:
<addkey ="ReportServerURL"value ="http://192.168.1.12/ReportServer"/>
<addkey ="UID"value ="serveradmin"/>
<addkey ="PWD"value ="admin123"/>
<addkey ="Domain"value ="dibonchd"/>
<addkey ="ReportPathPerson"value ="/MailingGHRajSize/GHRajLabel"/>
<addkey ="ReportPathFunction"value ="/GHRajReports/FunctionAcceptLetter"/>
<addkey ="ReportPathRejFunction"value ="/GHRajReports/FunctionRejectLetter"/>