This program shows you how to use various Windows Forms controls such as Text Box, Check Boxes, Radio Buttons, and Combo Box.
You must have .NET SDK Beta 2 to compile this program.
- For WINNT it will setup class path automatically
If path is not set automatically then type following command in the autoexec.bat
Path= % path %; c:\WinNT\Microsoft.Net/Framework\v1.0.2914\;
- For win 98, you have to set path manually as follows
Path= % path %; c:\Windows\Microsoft.Net/Framework\v1.0.2914\;
- Make folder Gui in the C drive.
- Unzip source file in the folder Gui.
- Then go to DOS prompt and go to corresponding folder
- C:\>cd Gui.
- C:\gui> csc gui (source file name). cs
This will compile your program.
- To run this program
Type gui (source file name) on the dos prompt.
This will take some time and display o/p shown in the screen shot below.