Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Preview makes it easy for people to work together. SharePoint Server 2013 Preview enables us to set up web sites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
SharePoint Server 2013 has the following capabilities:
- Sites - Provides a single infrastructure for all your business web sites. Share documents with colleagues, manage projects with partners, and publish information to customers.
- Communities - Delivers great collaboration tools—and a single platform to manage them. Make it easy for people to share ideas and work together the way they want.
- Composites - Offers tools and components for creating do-it-yourself business solutions. Build no-code solutions to rapidly respond to business needs.
- Content - Makes content management easy. Set up compliance measures ”behind the scenes”—with features like document types, retention polices, and automatic content sorting—and then let people work naturally in Microsoft Office.
- Insights - Gives everyone access to the information in databases, reports, and business applications. Help people locate the information to make good decisions.
- Search - Cuts through the clutter. A unique combination of relevance, refinement, and social cues helps people find the information and contacts they need to get their jobs done.