On March 25, Join Delhi Chapter Meet and learn ASP.NET Web API 2, NodeJS and Identity Server.
Price: Free of cost
Requirement: Optional to bring your laptop and internet card
On March 25, we will cover the following topics,
Getting Started with ASP.NET Web API 2
- What is asp.net WEB API 2?
- Web API 1 and 2 features
- REST Features in Web API
- Verbs in Web API
- Status code
- Response Type
- Return types(HttpresponseMessage,IHttpactionresult)
- Cors in Web API 2
- Routing in Web API
- Default routing
- Attribute routing
- Understanding about endpoint.
- How to create Web API?
- Swagger integration in Web API
- How to consume Web API
- Consume via postman
- Consume via swagger
Getting started with NodeJS
- Introduction to Node.JS
- About REPL
- Advantages and Limitations of Node.JS
- Node.JS Architechture
- Installation Guide
- Hello World Program
- Reading File and Writing File
- Event Loop
- Connecting Node.JS Program to Database
Getting started with Identity Server
- Identity Server is Open Source OpenID Connect framework, use this as your identity provider to get many features out of the box which includes Single Sign On (SSO). In this session you will learn its fundamentals and integration with web application.
Registration starts at 09:30 AM. So we request you to be there at 09:30 to get a seat.
Session details are as follows,
Queries concerning your registration should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0120- 4256016.