On March 26, Join Delhi Chapter Meet and learn Azure, ASP.NET Core and C# 7.0
Price: Free of cost
Requirement: Optional to bring your laptop and internet card
On March 26, we will cover the following topics,
- Getting started with ASP.NET Core and Visual Studio 2017
- Visual studio 2017 installation
- Building your first asp.net core application
- Startup and middleware
- Migration project.json to csproj file
- Learn Galen Framework
- How Important UI automation in early design phase. How to increase Application Automation more than Automation Feasibility slandered as (80% to 90 or 95%).
- How to build capability so that we can see the maximum benefit or gain using automation.
- Getting Started with C# 7.0
- Local functions or nested functions
- Binary Literal
- Digit Separators
- Pattern matching
- ref returns
- ref Locals
- Tuples (Tuples Enhancement)
- Throw Expressions
- Expression bodied Members
- Expression bodied Methods (C# 6.0)
- Expression bodied Properties (C# 6.0)
- Expression bodied constructor (C# 7.0)
- Expression bodied destructor (C# 7.0)
- Expression bodied getters (C# 7.0)
- Expression bodied setters (C# 7.0)
- Out variables (inline out variable declaration)
- Azure Functions - Serverless Architecture
- What is server less architecture?
- What are Azure Functions?
- How we can create functions?
- What are common scenarios of Azure functions?
- Common examples
Registration starts at 09:30 AM. So we request you to be there at 09:30 to get a seat.
Session details are as follows,
More Speakers & Topics Coming Soon!
Queries concerning your registration should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0120- 4256016.