Uploading document through WCF service

Sep 14 2014 4:30 PM
I am uploading the document to the local folder.below is the error when i try to upload
to upload large documents.Below is the error when i try to upload

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.] System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +8521152 System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout) +114 [ProtocolException:

The remote server returned an unexpected response: (400) Bad Request.] System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) +14489026 System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) +622 NewWCFClient.ServiceReference1.IService1.UploadFileAsPackets(RemoteFileInfo request) +0 NewWCFClient.ServiceReference1.Service1Client.NewWCFClient.ServiceReference1.IService1.UploadFileAsPackets(RemoteFileInfo request) in c:\Karunakar\Backup12th4PM\NewWCFClient\NewWCFClient\Service References\ServiceReference1\Reference.cs:337 NewWCFClient.ServiceReference1.Service1Client.UploadFileAsPackets(String FileName, Int64 Length, String strDocPath, String strMetadataTags, String strOrderID, String strmetadata, Stream FileByteStream) in c:\Karunakar\Backup12th4PM\NewWCFClient\NewWCFClient\Service References\ServiceReference1\Reference.cs:349 NewWCFClient.UpDownSearch.btnUpload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Karunakar\Backup12th4PM\NewWCFClient\NewWCFClient\UpDownSearch.aspx.cs:110 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +146 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3586

I need help on this.

Thank you,
KK

Answers (2)