Riddhi Valecha

Riddhi Valecha

JQuery - Javascript Runtime Error

Sep 19 2014 6:08 AM
Hi..

I have developed a website in VS2008 and Oracle.

I have a horizontal menu in JQuery.

File name - index.js
---
Menu1=new Array("rollover:images/seperator.gif:images/seperator.gif","#","",0,20,20);
Menu2=new Array("Home","javascript:window.open('Home.aspx','_parent');","",0,22,30);
Menu3=new Array("rollover:images/seperator.gif:images/seperator.gif","#","",0,20,20);
Menu4=new Array("Data Entry","#","",12,22,55);
  Menu4_1=new Array("Entity Details","javascript:window.open('DataEntryUpdate.aspx','_parent');","",0,20,100);
Menu5=new Array("Reports","#","",4,22,60);
    Menu5_1=new Array("New Company","javascript:window.open('Report_1.aspx?pid=1','_parent');","",0,20,130);
----------------------
The only issue that I am facing here is -

When ever the user clicks on web pages with Query String value, i.e. Report_1.aspx?pid=1,
 the menu from top disappears.

When ever the user clicks on web pages without Query String value, i.e. Entity_Details.aspx,
 the menu remains.
---------
The Error I get is -
JavaScript runtime error: AjaxControlToolkit requires ASP.NET Ajax 4.0 scripts. Ensure the correct version of the scripts are referenced. If you are using an ASP.NET ScriptManager, switch to the ToolkitScriptManager in AjaxControlToolkit.dll.
----------
JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'registerComponent'
--------
JavaScript runtime error: Object doesn't support property or method 'registerComponent'
----------
JavaScript runtime error: Unable to get property 'get_Wrapper' of undefined or null reference
-------
Please help in solving this issue.

Thanks a ton to all in advance.