Madhur Mukhi

Madhur Mukhi

• NA

Sharing my life experience and really need career advice

Apr 25 2015 4:51 PM
Hi I have done B.Tech in computer science, passed out in 2011. Throughout my career is 70 % above. I have applied in almost all big MNC's (like infosys, TCS, Accenture, Cognizant and others) through the company's portals but didn't recieve any response for an interview from their end. At last in Jan 2012, i have used my jack card and got entry into IT industry with some relative's reference and there i was the only one fresher working rest all were experienced holders. Nobody was interested in sharing knowledge as all of them were quite professionals. I was working there as a trainee software engineer and was working on .net for company's inhouse project (not on live project). I don't know any thing about .net but anyhow i managed and worked there for 11 months. Unfortunately At last i have to left the job as my destiny even don't want me to stay there for more longer as I was hospitalized due to severe viral attack and it took atleast 1 yr time to recover. Then after 1 yr i realized i must stand up and start searching or rather doing hunting again for the job because at this moment i was very much confused about the line/trade in which i must continue. because there was a 1 yr gap and i have lost the knowledge whatever i gained in .net. then i planned to join an industrial training from any institute on .net. then i took 6 months industrial training from an institute. after 6 months i again started and attended interviews in many different companies but now they were demanding knowledge for advanced products(like WCF,WPF, MVC,Silverlight, MVVC) of .net rather than simple basic knowledge of .net(like C

Attachment: life experience.rar

Answers (4)