Shajee Fareedi

Shajee Fareedi

• NA

What if i buy Entity Framework Extension Methods?

Jul 21 2015 3:02 PM
Hello Everyone, I am Shajee Fareedi, I just wanted to ask you for help, I am looking for a Company that can help me perform Bulk Operation to Enhance my company performance by Executing my work in quick turn around. 

I just found a Company Called ZZZProjects that is offering Bulk Operations, Entity Framework Extensions, .Net / VB Solutions, SQL .Net Solutions and Compiler with features that they guarantee about never seen before. 

Did anyone tried them? Shell i buy their Services?
Their Prices are bit higher then my expectation, but if anyone going to help me out by letting me know about their services and support, i can manage with the prices but only if someone had good experience with them, definitely i am not willing to waste my number of $. 

I will ask them for Free Trail which they are already offering, but it is actually isn't enough for me. there are several Companies from many other Business Services Sectors offering Free Trail, even i had a Bad Experience with it as well. I was very happy with a Free Trail of a tool, and while using it, i was very happy with their support and services, and with full of satisfaction, i just bought the tool but after few weeks, the support became lousy and they even were not response as they were helping me in Trail Period. That is why, the free trail is not enough for me to buy this service.

Please everyone, just help me out by expressing your experience here. 

Waiting for feedbacks against my questions.

Thanks
Shajee Fareedi @Ftech Solutions