Israel

Israel

• NA

SMS way...

Aug 10 2015 9:36 AM
Hi!

I have a simple question but I never had a right answer. Maybe this time I will in this forum.
Its concerning sending/receiving SMS.
I do use the clickandtell services and its working very well. But there is a very big trouble's problem in this service:
1. in my windows application if you should ONLY send a SMS via the page's codes. Mean that there's an API address that you have to insert inside of your code with a Addressee's cellnumber. In that way its will works.
2. For me its not professional in some way. Why? Imagine you install an application to your cliente and after each close final's day the system should send a SMS to the manager (maybe out of the store) . Then the user should get in your codes to insert the cellnumber's manager???(that's wrong). This is what clickandtell do with his service.
3. What I need? Would like to know if someone know a service that have C# windows application's code demonstration that allow to send a SMS. But  inserting into a textbox then when you click on a button the SMS is gone (then later one I can pay this service). I passed weeks and weeks looking for that.

Thanx to All. 

Answers (6)