Pankaj  Kumar Choudhary

Pankaj Kumar Choudhary

• 13.1m

Should i continue with my current job or not??

Jun 29 2016 1:32 PM
Hello! Every one how are you, i hope every thing is going very well and you are enjoying your life. Now a day i am very confused this confusion is related to my career. So please read below and provide me your valuable suggestions.
Small story is that i live in Alwar(Rajasthan) city and completed my B.tech in june 2016. My college in not a famous and popular college of rajasthan and placement architecture of my college is very poor. Biggest Example is that " any MNC or well reputaed company never arrived collge to hire the students".
During my college time i selected into two companies and provding me 6-8k per month for staring of 6 months and after that 15 to 18k but i want to completed my b.tech first so didn't join the company.
Now situation is that now i have offer letter of a company(vrvirtual pvt lmt ,delhi ) and date of joining is 4th  july and offering me 10k per month. i know that  10k is nither a big nor a small offer for a fresher, i will manage with this salary but i can't support my family with this salary that's making me worried.
My parents also saying that i should be join this company.
I want to join a company that works on .net and microsoft technologies in DELHI or NCR regoin(Noida, Gurgaon) ,where i can earn 15k to 20k per month in this salary i can support my family also . For this type of job i am searching  jobs on monster.com and naukri.com .
But every company that providing this salary to a person that have a experience of atleast 1 year but not to a fresher. I have exprience of 1.5 year in .net technology. i was working as part time developer in a company of alwar and worked on 3-4 projects but i have not any expreience letter and the company will not provide my exprience letter.
So my question is that should i continue with my current offer(vrvirtual company) or search for further jobs. But problem in second option is that if i reject my current job offer and i don't get a job then what will i do.
So please suggest me should i continue with my current job or search for another jobs.

Answers (4)