As a skilled and certified professional, having around 10 years of diversified experience in analyzing, designing, developing of software products. Leading and successfully driving IT projects and the processes around them, with a strong focus on Enterprise architecture. http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/members/nadeem-abbasi
Familiar with best practices in Petroleum, Health and chemical Industry, having High profile Global work experiences with customers at USA, Denmark, Norway, Australia, Ireland, UK, Germany and Middle East.
Highly confident, motivate and competent individual with excellent communicational, verbal and analytical skills. Possess unique skill set of handling big and complex projects, with the ability to work supportively within a team environment, and communicate effectively at all levels.
Extensive experience in Java and .Net Technologies. Experience in evaluating new technologies and methodologies. Proficient in automation, execution, load & functional testing and user experience.
• SharePoint 2007, 2010 Administration and Development.
• Development of SharePoint Custom Web parts, branding, features, custom List, Out of the SharePoint solutions and workflows.
• Microsoft Technologies – ASP.NET, MVC,WCF, WPF, Silver light, AJAX and LinQ.
• SQL Server, Postgres, MySql and Oracle.
• XSLT, XML, HTML5, XSL, CSS and XML Web Services.
• Java2, J2EE, JavaBeans, JSP, JSF, Stratus, and Servlets.
• Crystal Reports 9, 11.5 & 2008.
• Landmark OpenWells, EDM Suit of Drilling applications.
• Agile software development
• Team Leading, Planning and Plan Execution.