The new Samsung Galaxy S4, announced today, has an improved look and feel. It comes in a polycarbonate case that is either black or white. It weighs 4.6 oz. and has a quad-core 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600 in the U.S. (8-core 1.8GHz Exnyos 5 Octa elsewhere). It uses Android Jelly Bean. It has a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
The following is a relatively random list of items mentioned in the announcement. Additional information and more accurate information will be provided soon by me or another member.
- Dual cameras allow the picture taker to be in a picture/video and allows Dual Video Call, which provides dual cameras for video calling and chatting
- Smart Scrolling (Eye-scrolling) which can scroll or pause based on face/eye movement
- IR LED remote control
- 3G and 4G LTE
- IR gesture sensor and infrared humidity sensor
- 13-megapixel camera
- S-translator: Live translation (text) using text-to-speech and speech-to-text; partially done locally (without a connection) allowing communication without language barriers
- S-Voice (voice recognition?)
- Optical Character Recognition
- Knox security for one phone for work and personal use separately
- S Health for monitory your health