Download Expression Web 4 Service Pack 2
Expression Web 4 SP2 applies significant fixes and improvements to publishing, SuperPreview, file management, extensibility, and other areas of the programs.
Microsoft Expression Web 4 Service Pack 2 (SP2) contains significant fixes and improvements in support for jQuery, image thumbnails in the Folder List panel, a new Snippets panel, and in other areas of the program.
Issues that are resolved in this service pack
- Fixed several issues improving product stability.
- Fixed items and visuals in the Insert Symbol dialog.
- The CSS property "overflow: hidden" now behaves correctly on the design surface.
- Improved handling of the HTML "name" attribute.
- Added a notification error in Snapshot panel.
- Fixed online help links in several places.
- Fixed an issue with Copy/Paste in the Folder List panel.
- Fixed an issue in which CSS media queries were removed by the "Reformat HTML" command.
- Fixed several issues that affected the formatting of special characters and symbols.
- Src and link handling now allows protocol-relative URLs.
- Fixed an issue in which deleting a table row or column through the context menu caused unexpected behavior.
- The Hyperlink dialog now properly handles links that are already URL-encoded.
- The CSS property "pre-wrap" now behaves correctly on the design surface.
- Fixed ALT+F1 shortcut for the Folder List panel.