In this article I am explaining, how to copy one list item to another list item. I will explain in my coming articles.
This is the first list say Task List 1. I am trying to copy to second list say Task List II
- First of all you have to open your web application in sharepoint designer
- You have to go to File --> New --> Work Flow as shown below
- From the next screen, You have to give a name for your work flow.
- Select the List where you want to incorporate the work flow from the second drop down as shown below
- Select Automatically start this work flow when new item is changed.
- Click Next
- From the next screen click on Actions then Copy List Item
- You will get the below screen. Click on This List
- From the Second List Select Task II as shown below
- Click Finish. Thats all
- Just add one entry in Task list, you can see the same data get copied to Task II also.