1. Go to SharePoint Central Admin
2. In SharePoint Central Admin Home page go to Application Management Section
3. Click on Manage web application
4. In web Application Management Page select your web application
5. Two delete options available Delete Web Application
This option allows you to delete the associated content db and IIS site Remove SharePoint from IIS site
This option allows you to delete the IIS website associated to this web
application.One thing to note here it will not delete the associated Content DB
6. Choose Delete Web Application
7. Set Delete Content Database yes
8. Set Delete IIS Site Yes.
9. Click OK
C# Corner. All contents are copyright of their authors.