File manager is an application that sorts the
users file from the system into the proper directory.
The user selects the directory and the files
in the directory are listed in the respected ListBoxes. As soon as the user
clicks the file the file is moved into the subdiretory (created within the
directory) created by the name of extension of the file.
How to use
- Browse for the required directory
- Select the folder containing the file(s)
which you want to manage
- File(s) of different types are listed in
their respective columns
- Click on the required file(s) to manage
- Close the application [File Manager]
- Open the required directory
- File(s) are sorted according to their
type and are listed in their respective folders
The File Manager can manage 41 types of
different files. Additionally it gives user the number of files and folders of
the browsed directory.
- For source code and working executable
check source code.