If you are developing Android apps in Eclipse using java then you already know how cumbersome it is to use intellisense in Eclipse. You always need to press ctr+space to get the method extensions.
There is a very small trick you can use to increase the response time.
- Open Windows->Prefrences from Eclipse Menu
- Select Java->Editor->Content Assist.
- In Content Assist enable Auto Activation if it is disabled(generally it is enabled).
- Set the Auto Activation Delay to 0.
- Set Auto Activation Triggers for Java to '.(abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ' without the single quotes.
- Apply and click Ok
Now enjoy fast pase programming.