Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
Web app for smart phones
Posted By Sheikh parvaz on 16 Mar 2013
I have to create a web app for smart phones which will be installed on a smart phone. After log in it will give access to the student information. just like Gmail or Whatsapp. Can any body suggest some links or material.

Thanks and Regards
Sheikh Parvaz
Program to perfection
AuthorReply
Re: Web app for smart phones
Posted By Mahesh Chand on 16 Mar 2013  
Here are some questions, you ought to ask yourself before you can start building a mobile app.
  1. What platforms you plan to target? Apple iOS, Anroid, Windows Phones?
  2. Do you have expertise to write apps in different languages (Objective-C, Java and HTML5/XAML?
  3. Do you need to make your app available to download in Apple iTunes, Windows Store?
  4. Do you want to build and manage multiple source code? Each platform will have different project.
  5. Can it just be a website? 
There are more questions before you can start with that.

If your application does not need too much resource access, you may want to use some third-party products that can build an app (not "the real" app) that will run on all devices (mobile phones). 

C# Corner
Re: Web app for smart phones
Posted By Sheikh parvaz on 17 Mar 2013  
I am first trying hand on windows phone and I would like c# instead of java. We have already university Website to which the app will be connected. Kindly guide further.
Thanks and Regards
Sheikh Parvaz
Program to perfection

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.