Forums Posting Guidelines
Please read these guidelines carefully before posting a question on the forums.
1. Use Search
- We have thousands of forum questions posted on this site. It is most likely, the question you are going to post, be already answered before. Before you post a question, search the forums using Forum Search available on the header.
- We have thousands of articles, source code samples, how do Is, tips and resources. Try our Site Search for articles and source code samples on the topic you are looking for.
- Our site and forums are categorized based on technologies. You should select a proper category for efficient results in your search.
2. Select a Proper Category
- Our forums are categorized based on technologies. Before you post a question, please select a proper category. It is most likely to get answered faster if you post your question in a proper category. For example, if you have a question on ADO.NET, do not post it in Graphics category.
- If you do not find a proper category, post your question on one of the General or Miscellaneous categories.
- Do not post your question on multiple categories. We will consider that as a spam and most likely will block you.
3. Interactive Posting
- Be specific when choosing a title of your question. For example, if you are having a problem in drawing graphics shapes, title should be “Problem drawing shapes”. There is no need to put “I am having problem when drawing rectangles in C# and GDI+ in my application”.
- Provide enough details about your problem. Remember, we do not know any thing about your application or code. You need to write details about every thing to understand your problem better. For example, if you are having a problem in drawing graphics shapes, do not write just - “I am having problem drawing shapes. Help me.”. You should write – I have a Windows Forms application where I am drawing shapes on paint event handler but I get error message “Object error”. Here is my code.
4. Help Us Improve our Forums
- If you see a question, which you can answer, reply it.
- Find any problem with forums or site or notice any spam Report us on Feedback Forums here.
- Please do not make your font size or color larger than the standard we use on the forums including your signature box.
5. Security and Privacy
- DO NOT post your personal information such as email, phone number, or address in forums or signature or profiles.
C# Corner Team