Karthi Keyan

Karthi Keyan

Class not Registered(Exception From HRESULT:0x80040154

Jul 5 2016 3:24 AM

hi.

i am developing s/w in c#, using vs2010,and mssql. i was connecting the finger print device with my s/w. for that i convert the ocx file to dll in my system. then the software working fine in my system. i debug the software in x86. but the software is not working fine in my client system. when that call the fingerprint device dll it show the

"Class not Registered(Exception From HRESULT:0x80040154(REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))".

at the end of the error it show the line number of that dll calling function. so i tried to register the dll in my client system but i got the error

" The Module Failed to load. Make sure that the binary" is stored at the specified path or debug to check for problems with the binary or dependent dll files. the specified module could not be found"

i tried everything to register the dll. but i can't. open the cmd as administrator, using regsvr32 name.dll, copy the dll and paste it in system32, and register the dependent dll like msvcrt20, msvcrt40, mfc30,mfc40,olepro32,,,,, but nothing helpfull..

now i am clueless... if someone give the solution i really appreciate them.. thank you... advance thanks....

Answers (9)