| Getting Started |
Hello and thank you for your interest in publishing your contents with us. As a
community web site, we heavily rely on our members and authors, who are a vital
part of the site and we want to make sure our authors have a smooth experience when
submitting their contents to the site. This page contains the information and guidelines
about our Content Publisher. The Content Publisher is a wizard that guides you through
various steps to make sure your contents gets submitted successfully. Please read
the submission guidelines carefully. If you still have any questions, feel free
to contact us here. The Procedure
After you submit your article to us, our editors review your contents and makes
necessary corrections to the article if required. If corrections require an authorï¿½s
attention, the editor sends email to the author to complete the article. Once our
editor is satisfied, he/she approves the article and article gets published on the
site immediately. What do we expect from you?
When it comes to publishing articles, the quality and subject of the article play
a major role and we want to ensure that we manage both. Before publishing an article,
you may want to make sure you are submitting an article on a topic, which has not
been published on our site yet. If you have any questions, you can ask our editor
to speed-up the process. As an author, you should be responsible for the following:
1. Make sure your article idea is original and it doesnï¿½t reflect somebody elseï¿½s
idea, contents, and source code.
2. Make sure you select a proper major category and minor categories.
3. Make sure you provide correct information about keywords, search text, technology,
languages, and other options.
4. Make sure your article describes your code so readers can understand it easily.
5. There are no grammatical and other errors.
6. All images are uploaded and being viewed correctly, if applicable.
7. Source code in the article has a proper code format.
8. Your name, profile, and contact details to publish in ï¿½About the Authorsï¿½ section.
AUTHOR COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
As an author, you AGREE that you have
not copied article contents, images, ideas or other material from somewhere else
and you are solely responsible for these contents.
C# Corner and its affiliates
including sponsors and advertisers in no event responsible for the contents and
any related material published by you.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE IF YOU AGREE
Back to Top