Rahul Khanna

Rahul Khanna

• NA

Need help in SP2016 search.

Oct 7 2018 1:33 PM
In my SP2016 three server farm search is not working. All web application hosted in ws server and search service running on app server.... crawl fine without any error crawl gets completed... but while searching something on site after processing for some times it throws search query time out error. if I check the uls log get the below : SearchServiceApplicationProxy::GetQueryHealthMonitoringSettingsForComponents--Error occured: System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening athttp://appserver:32843/db4796fcfe375bd791f98ec5e485999c/SearchService.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 15.162.7.17:32843 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) To make the search operational what should I do from the above logs.... much appreciate your help.

Answers (5)