New Idea Idea

Don't say "Grammatical improvements"

By Sam Hobbs May 28 2014
I am interested in determining a better comment than "Grammatical improvements" for the editor (me) that does the final editing of articles. There should be something that could be said that is more universal; in other words, that implies the common procedure of editing in general. It is extremely common for published material to be edited by the publisher. The publishing procedure for this web site can be made more consistent with methods that, to a certain extent, has existed for centuries. The comment should be applicable to all authors from everywhere in the world.

Supporters ()

Opponents ()