Re: question paper based on MCQs
05 Apr 2011
By MCQ if you mean multiple choice questions, then you can do it like this:
1) Design a user interface with the question as a Label (or readonly TextBox) control,
2) Add 4 radiobuttons or checkboxes representing each of the options and a button to submit the answer.
3) When the user clicks the submit button after selecting the options, the code in your program should compare the selected answer with the actual answer (this may be stored in database so you can retrieve it from the database and compare)
4) Based on the result of comparison, increment the score.
5) Repeat above steps for n questions.
6) Display final score.
Note, above listed steps are just a basic idea, you can build on that to make it more complex.
Hope this helps,