Forum guidelines
AuthorQuestion
C# insert.....Please help
Posted By Administrator on 25 Mar 2003
I have done quite a few VB database applications, but have never done any C# database applications. The one I am working on is my first one, but I am really stuck on it. I have done tutorials about how to display my databse data in a datagrid, and I have got that part working 100%, but how do I update that data if I change anythin gin the grid, or my desired method, how can I add a new record into the database. Any websites with help on this issue will be greatly appreciated, or any help you have to offer. Thanx a million. Rykie
AuthorReply
Re: C# insert.....Please help
Posted By Administrator on 26 Mar 2003  
See DataAdapter class, Update() method and SqlCommandBuilder or OleDbCommandBuilder
Posted By arjun on 19 Dec 2012  
hi, 

use datagridview cellEditEnd event.....
in that get current cell value from datagridview cell and pass them into update command.
then record updated when u edited in datagrid

Posted By Vithal Wadje on 20 Dec 2012  
write your code in vb.net as you aleady knows and convert it into C# (their are lots of tool to convert vb to c# and C# to VB search on google).
and compare those code and understand it. you will get easiy  to become fammilier with C#

Vithal Wadje

SPONSORED BY

Custom Software Development
MCN is your source for developing solutions involving websites, mobile apps, cloud-computing, databases, BI, back-end services and processes and client-server applications.