Hello Everyone,
Could anyone please help me proving and sharing some good study materials and links,learning tips to clear AZ-900 certifiation course.
Thanks
Hello Everyone,
Could anyone please help me proving and sharing some good study materials and links,learning tips to clear AZ-900 certifiation course.
Thanks
Know the answer? Post it — somebody with the same question will find it here.
Sign in to answer this question
It is the same account you read, post and publish with — and you will come straight back to this page.
Jack MorganPosted Aug 31, 2026, 6:59 AM
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is a useful certification for beginners who want to enter the Azure and cloud computing space. The exam focuses more on understanding Azure concepts and services than on advanced technical administration.
During preparation, pay attention to cloud models, Azure services, regions and availability zones, identity and security, governance, pricing, and Azure management tools. Try to understand what each service does and when it should be used rather than simply memorizing definitions.
Using official Microsoft resources as your primary study source is recommended.
Subarta RayPosted Dec 26, 2023, 6:01 AM
Hi Siddarth ,
Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals - Certifications | Microsoft Learn
Kindly check the above link for study plan and materials to prepare for AZ 900 certification exam .
Anandu G NathPosted Dec 21, 2023, 10:51 AM
@Nandan Hegde
Thanks for your Reply
Nandan HegdePosted Dec 21, 2023, 10:40 AM
https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/ebooks/100-practice-questions-for-az_900
Anandu G NathPosted Dec 20, 2023, 5:45 AM
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/azure-fundamentals/
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/users/sandramarin/collections/n6ga8m0jkgrwk
Naimish MakwanaPosted Jan 31, 2023, 12:14 PM
https://www.examtopics.com/exams/microsoft/az-900/?fbclid=IwAR0I7uLbT6iD6sd-mtWkbYstzxcahQJmONsYq4wkdfX6nUaShoVqhnz5-XA&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=search&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrObSp-Tx_AIVCplmAh2KegD6EAAYASAAEgJzMPD_BwE
Anupam MaitiPosted Jan 27, 2023, 6:07 PM
You can enroll to this https://www.udemy.com/course/microsoft-azure-beginners-guide/
Munib ButtPosted Jan 26, 2023, 7:43 PM
Try the recommended online courses on the Microsoft site for this exam.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/exams/az-900
Munib ButtPosted Jan 12, 2023, 8:54 PM
Please see below link:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/exams/az-900
Complete the recommended courses and you should be good to clear the AZ-900 exam.
Uttam KumarPosted Jan 2, 2023, 6:16 AM
I would suggest checking on Udemy. It'll be worth spending time and money
Nitin SontakkePosted Jan 1, 2023, 8:01 AM
Siddharth,
Please accept one of the provided answers, not necessarily mine, and close this thread.
It is a formality, but I think must be done as a decent forum member.
Coming back to my channel, not only I talk about AZ-900 exam itself, but also have given complete background of the certification process. Please do go through it as well, especially if this is your first certification.
Furthermore, I request you to please share my channel among your friends and fellow employees as I wish to reach out all Marathi speaking IT professionals,
Siddharth GajbhiyePosted Jan 1, 2023, 7:50 AM
Hi Sanwar,
Thanks for the links for AZ-900 I will definetely visit those links for the certificarion of my AZ-900
Siddharth GajbhiyePosted Jan 1, 2023, 7:49 AM
Hi Nitin SIr,
Thanks for the reply yes I am from Maharashtra and I will definetly go through your Azure videos for AZ-900
Thanks
Sanwar RanwaPosted Jan 1, 2023, 7:08 AM
Hi Siddharth
You can check the free course for AZ-900
1. AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
https://lnkd.in/dcdae_VZ
2. Microsoft Azure fundamentals Az900 crash course
https://lnkd.in/de5GBCEB
You can check here also
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/azure-fundamentals/
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/users/sandramarin/collections/n6ga8m0jkgrwk
Nitin SontakkePosted Dec 31, 2022, 7:53 PM
If you are a Maharashtrian, which I think you are, please visit the link below and visit / like / share and subscribe to my YouTube channel launched exclusively with the purpose of helping out Marathi youth.
http://www.sontakke.com/csim.html
There is a separate playlist for AZ-900 exam preparation which would be of a great help to you!