Pramod Singh

Pramod Singh

Error 404 : IIS Manager could not load type 'Microsoft.Web

Apr 19 2018 6:21 AM
I have deployed Asp.Net Core 2.0 apps on My windows 7 laptop iis7.5 so getting error 

IISMANAGER_ERROR_LOADING_PROVIDER_TYPE
IIS Manager could not load type 'Microsoft.Web.Deployment.UI.PackagingModuleProvider, Microsoft.Web.Deployment.UI.Server, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35' for module provider 'WebDeployment_Current' that is declared in %windir%\system32\inetsrv\config\administration.config. Verify that the type is correct, and that the assembly that contains the module provider is in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
Exception:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Web.Deployment.UI.Server, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.Web.Deployment.UI.Server, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle._GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName)
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.RuntimeType.PrivateGetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Type.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError)
at Microsoft.Web.Management.Server.AdministrationModuleProvider.GetModuleProvider(String userName, String connectionName)
WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

While clicked on SignIn button while locally working fine but after deployed its is not working...and  my sign in button under form tag and i have pass asp-controller and asp-action inside form controller..

Please help where im doing wrong 

Answers (3)